Make super,yummy crepes with this recipe!!(all your friends will want to come over for breakfest!)
This recipe is for breakfest/dessert crepes.If you're watching your weight,then you shouldn't eat this!!This recipe yields about 16 crepes.8D
- Scarlet_Fire favorited Yummy Crepes!! 28 Jun 23:07
- Angie M. added Yummy Crepes!! to FOOD!!!! 25 Jun 00:07
- rheaghan favorited Yummy Crepes!! 27 Aug 07:52
- Krystal C. favorited Yummy Crepes!! 25 Jul 00:09
- Sarania H. favorited Yummy Crepes!! 11 Jul 17:32
- asna.shakir added Yummy Crepes!! to Gotta Make! 27 Jan 21:02
- Amanda T. added Yummy Crepes!! to Food 22 Sep 02:04
- AbsintheFairy favorited Yummy Crepes!! 12 Jun 12:30
- Taylor C. added Yummy Crepes!! to To-make list 21 Apr 15:43
- Brittney B. favorited Yummy Crepes!! 10 Feb 06:20
First,gather your ingredients.Break you eggs into the bowl.Add the dash of salt.Whisk until firmly yellow.
Second,measure two cups of flour.Add only a little bit right now.Whisk flour into eggs,if its lumpy,that's ok.Whisk milk into batter,it will get thinner.Keep adding milk and flour alternately until you've added it all.
Third,whisk until smooth(it shouldn't take more than a minute or two.)Add the melted butter to the batter,and whisk again until it's smooth.
Now here is where it gets tricky.Take out your pan,and preheat it to medium.Use 1/4 of a cup to scoop out the batter.As you pour the batter,twirl the pan around to get a nice round shape.Make sure it isn't too thick.
As the crepe cooks,it changes in appearance.It goes from a pale cream color,to a darker yellow.Also,the crepe will have little bubbles on the top.
When it sets,slip the spatula under the crepe,and flip it over.Let the other side cook.After that's all done,slip it out of the pan for serving.Not all crepes come out in perfect circles.Now you can butter it up,sprinkle on some sugar,and eat it with a tall glass of milk!!!It can hold up three days max in the fridge.)