May the Force Be With You
1. Using the brown fabric, I sewed a pair of pajamas.
2. I used the tan fabric and a gown pattern to make the robe. I cut it up the front and sewed it, too. I traced around an old hoodie to get the shape of the hood and sewed it on.
3. The hands were made by tracing my hand while it was in the "Vulcan Salute" onto a piece of paper. I then cut 4 pieces of fleeces and sewed around the sides. I didn't hem the wrists.
4. The feet were cut out free hand. They are made to velcro around the ankles, over the shoes.
5. I made the ears by cutting them free hand out of fleece and sewing them to the beenie (pattern attached). Weave the wire through the ears to make them stand out.
6. To finish it off, my son will carry a long walking stick.
- beanie.PDF 187 KB [ Download ]
Beth L. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!