Moisturizing bath fizzies.
I love to take a bath and nothing is more fun than a bath with a good smelling, good-doing and goodlooking bath bomb. I always buy them, but they are a bit expensive if you are going to use on every time you take a bath. So, in the spirit of DIY, i tried to make som myself.
- Amara A. favorited Yellow Summer Bath Bombs 25 Mar 19:13
- 02jhseaby added Yellow Summer Bath Bombs to cosmetics 08 Jun 17:08
- 02jhseaby favorited Yellow Summer Bath Bombs 08 Jun 17:08
- BlackCherry favorited Yellow Summer Bath Bombs 21 Jul 11:45
- emily l. favorited Yellow Summer Bath Bombs 27 Jun 20:38
- rock3r1 favorited Yellow Summer Bath Bombs 26 Jan 01:24
Mix the olive oil (try first with tree tablespoons) with the essential oil (use so much that you cam smell how strong you want, and I used cinnamon-orange). And some drops of food coloring, use as much as you like.
Then mix the wet ingredients with the dry. Don't use all at once. The mix should look dry, but when you squeeze it with your hand it should stick.