Cozy up a kraft letter with some yarn
These yarn-wrapped letters are so quick and easy, and I think they'd make great baby gifts.
Tip: Letters with sharp angles and straight lines are easier to cover than curved letters…but anything's possible with a little patience!
- Essica a. favorited Yarn Wrapped Letters 20 Sep 07:39
- Rachel F. favorited Yarn Wrapped Letters 28 Sep 22:39
- minus m. favorited Yarn Wrapped Letters 29 Mar 19:49
- AwkwardFlea added Yarn Wrapped Letters to Ideas 21 Mar 22:26
- MarCedes C. favorited Yarn Wrapped Letters 21 Mar 19:09
- christinabw published her project Yarn Wrapped Letters 11 Feb 21:59
Keep adding layers until you like it. The first one I made, I didn't like at all, so I simply cut the yarn off and started over. Also, the thicker the yarn, the quicker the coverage. I finished it off by cutting a little flower out of felt and gluing it onto the leg. Ta-Da! Quick, inexpensive, custom decoration!