Dread locks with a Rag doll Twist
Fake hair all the rage right now why not make your own that you can wear when ever you feel like it.
- Addie G. favorited Yarn Wrap Hair Falls 26 Mar 10:15
- Hexabelle Z. favorited Yarn Wrap Hair Falls 02 Nov 18:40
- FallenBeyond added Yarn Wrap Hair Falls to To-make list 17 Feb 02:04
- Rikki L. favorited Yarn Wrap Hair Falls 07 Oct 14:16
- mandylynndiamond favorited Yarn Wrap Hair Falls 23 Mar 20:41
- AyameMayakashi favorited Yarn Wrap Hair Falls 25 Nov 21:22
- sdjackson13 favorited Yarn Wrap Hair Falls 09 Jul 15:40
- Ravenna182 favorited Yarn Wrap Hair Falls 08 Jul 06:14
Get 4+(depending on how thick you want the end result to be) Strand of wool that are about 2 and a half times the length of the braid and the same color and thread through the loop at the top. Hold an inch of the yarn tightly againd the braid and begin to wrap the longer bit of yarn around it till it is secure.
( I am using a diffrent color so you can see)
Tie your hair in a bun as High as you can get it. (I had very short hair at the time this was taken)
Slip the elastic ring of dreads you have made over the bun and use bobbie pins to hold in place.
wrap a scarf or ribbon around the base so that yo can not see the loops of yarn or where har and yarn seperate.
This can also be done in pigtale form.