When you want the look of dreads, without the commitment!
These dreads are not for the faint of heart. You have to REALLY want them in order to take the time to do them. Alone it took me 2 days to finish, but that was with breaks and sleeping. All together I'd say about 20 hours of actual work? No idea, but they're SO worth it. I love that I can have any color hair I want and they're so unique, practically NO ONE has them because they take so long to do, OR just because people don't know how to do them. Next time I do them I will try to shoot a tutorial video if anyone is interested. Let me know! Thanks! :)
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Yarn Dreads 17 Nov 18:35
- Stitches favorited Yarn Dreads 15 Jan 01:18
- Wild A. commented on Yarn Dreads 01 Jan 05:01
- Wild A. favorited Yarn Dreads 01 Jan 04:59
- C.Rami favorited Yarn Dreads 10 Nov 07:26
- FrankieStein favorited Yarn Dreads 30 Oct 03:13
- cheryl.palmquist.7 favorited Yarn Dreads 09 Oct 19:16
- Ravenskull added Yarn Dreads to Projects to (try to) make 13 Sep 17:47
- xSimoniex favorited Yarn Dreads 27 Jul 23:36
- Crystal M. favorited Yarn Dreads 18 Jul 13:08
Co-Goth Frack posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!