MONDAY DIY! Yarn Beads
This week at Make Messes, we bring you a fun DIY Yarn bead project, make some lovely beads out of some very humble materials! What the finished project will look like:
Here's What You'll Need:
A wooden dowel or skewer - skinny enough that the drinking straw can fit over it.
Yarn! We're partial to the small balls of cotton yarn around here, but you can really use any kind you like.
Scissors! I use my fabric scissors for cutting the yarn and my paper pair for cutting the straws
Glue Applicators (I use the eyeshadow applicators you can get in a pack of twenty or so)
- Deborah H. favorited Yarn Beads 25 Sep 20:12
- Ethan S. favorited Yarn Beads 10 May 10:35
- Christina favorited Yarn Beads 25 Apr 05:32
- russ t. favorited Yarn Beads 24 Apr 08:39
- sandhya.ashtikar.18 commented on Yarn Beads 13 Dec 17:39
- Mochi Mochi favorited Yarn Beads 24 Nov 03:27
- Sandy P. favorited Yarn Beads 10 Nov 00:20