I wanted and X-men purse so i made one :P
The tricky part is the sewing not the X-mening lol
- chelsea g. favorited X Men Purse 24 Aug 07:24
- Summer.n.Maddexs.Mum favorited X Men Purse 22 Mar 04:38
- ChristineMarie entered her project X Men Purse to Petits Pixels 30 Jun 00:54
- Conner W. added X Men Purse to fashion 28 Jun 18:34
- Conner W. favorited X Men Purse 26 Jun 21:35
- ChristineMarie entered her project X Men Purse to SINGER Dress Form Contest 12 Apr 20:10
- Bela-chan favorited X Men Purse 05 Feb 01:39
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added X Men Purse to Clothing 04 Feb 16:38
- Elizabeth T. added X Men Purse to Geek 08 Jan 21:25
- DocDoolittle favorited X Men Purse 26 Oct 22:18
Don't panic!! This isn't the hard part. Im going to explain by color. okay? okay! so the black squares are your fabric. you will need two large rectangles and two small the height and width of your purse. to figure out how big you need to decide how big you want your purse.
FOR THE LARGE: cut your fabric the width you want it(plus for stitching) and 2X the height PLUS however wide you want it(yet again plus for stitching).
FOR THE SMALL: the height of your purse and the width of your purse(plus for stitching)
stitch accross where you want your bottom(the red lines) and slide in your plastic(the green)
lay that WHOLE piece over the other large rectangle and stitch down the sides(yellow lines)
now turn it inside out. sew your small square to one of the sides then down the bottom and then the other side(you will probably have to do hand stitching for part of this)
do the same with the other side.
Attach your handle
cut out your comics and mod podge your pieces on. dry and done