Beaded, Lace Weight Wristwarmers
This project uses only a portion of a skein of lace weight yarn. My final size was 7" in circumference using size 00 needles. Beads can be added prior to knitting or with a crochet hook, as you knit. These are not snug but fit nicely around the wrist. Cast on 41 stitches, knit 1 row and begin pattern. Place beads, using a crochet hook, where desired. Purl back on wrong side rows. Only right side rows are shown, only right side rows have beads. When you have completed the pattern 3 times, cast off and attached the two 41 stitch sides. Block.
- image.jpg 675 KB [ Download ]
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Wristwarmers 20 Jul 01:07
- bkind2me08501 favorited Wristwarmers 27 Jul 14:47
- candy.elektraspam added Wristwarmers to knit-arms-hands 28 Jan 18:37
- candy.elektraspam favorited Wristwarmers 28 Jan 18:36
- ale_corason favorited Wristwarmers 22 Dec 07:18
- Hannah E. favorited Wristwarmers 17 Dec 01:41
- Rachael H. added Wristwarmers to Sewing 16 Dec 22:05
- Alissa B. favorited Wristwarmers 09 Dec 07:46
- Carolyn R. entered her project Wristwarmers to Secret Santa 08 Dec 15:20
- Suzi T. favorited Wristwarmers 08 Dec 13:27
Carolyn R. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!