Money has never been safer!
I love going to concerts and I never know where to put my purse/wallet. I also hate to wear handbags, so I decided to make a combination of a bracelet and a purse... and here's the result.
I cut enough fabric to cover my wrist and to make a small cuff. I used an umbrella's fabric to make the inside layer. The umbrella fabric makes it stronger and protects the external fabric. I attached both fabrics and the zip with pins and then I stitched all the pieces together. Once I had everything ready I sewed it with a sewing machine. Finally I attached three pairs of hook and eye to close it around my wrist.
For the feminist logo, I used different color fabric, a clothes sharpie to paint the white symbol and then three safety pins to gave it a rebel touch.
Once you're all done you only need some cash to fill it!
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Wrist Purse 19 Jul 22:48
- archana l. favorited Wrist Purse 09 Mar 07:38
- Conner W. favorited Wrist Purse 16 Sep 22:33
- linda.roesch.14 favorited Wrist Purse 15 Nov 05:29
- marilyn.steckly favorited Wrist Purse 24 Apr 02:14
- Mel C. favorited Wrist Purse 30 Mar 14:09
- Zombie Babe favorited Wrist Purse 26 Mar 00:57
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Wrist Purse 28 Feb 23:37
- KozmicBlues replied to a comment on her project Wrist Purse 19 Feb 00:08
- Catalyst commented on Wrist Purse 18 Feb 21:27
KozmicBlues posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!