Experiment and try crocheting with different materials
There is a variety of materials other than common yarn that we can use to crochet. Rayon wraphia ribbon is a great choice for making home accesories like baskets, cases or bags. It has great resistance and stands on its own once it’s weaved. It sure feels different than yarn but it won’t hurt your fingers at all, just choose the hook that feels comfortable and enjoy creating.
- RareJewel favorited Wraphia Baskets 10 Jul 11:34
- Key West Witch added Wraphia Baskets to Crochet 20 Mar 23:14
- Karina R. favorited Wraphia Baskets 28 Jun 08:44
- Jen S. favorited Wraphia Baskets 02 Mar 21:29
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Wraphia Baskets 14 Jan 22:06
- Josh P. favorited Wraphia Baskets 19 Sep 10:42
- Terry S. favorited Wraphia Baskets 19 Aug 05:07
- Dana F. favorited Wraphia Baskets 08 Aug 06:40
- Ruby g. commented on Wraphia Baskets 05 Aug 10:48
- Ruby g. added Wraphia Baskets to aws 05 Aug 10:47
They are all crocheted in the round and started from the base.
Ch 3, join last and first ch with ss to close in the round.
R1: Ch 3, dc 15 inside the ring formed by the beginning 3 ch= 16 sts. The first 3 ch of every row replace the first dc. Ss in the 3rd ch to close this and every following row.
R2: Ch 3, dc 1 in the same st, (2 dc in next st) rep ( ) 15 times= 32 sts
R3: Ch 3, 2 dc in next st, (dc 1, 2 dc in next st) rep ( ) 15 times= 48 sts
R4: Ch 3, dc 1, 2 dc in next st, (dc 2, 2 dc in next st) rep ( ) 15 times= 64 sts
R5: Ch 3, dc 2, 2 dc in next st, (dc 3, 2 dc in next st) rep ( ) 15 times= 80 sts