Based on Wooden Branch Buttons by Shrimp Salad Circus
I used Fast-drying Polyurethane to seal the buttons. This took me 3 days to do. I made 15 1/2 buttons :P Yes, a half button. I hung them between two handles on a work bench with a long string of floss, with the buttons spread evenly apart from each other, and then sprayed them with the Polyurethane (yay for spray cans!) and let dry overnight. It was fun learning to use both a hand saw and a drill. I think my dad was happy that I was doing something that he likes to do too, so I think I might try my hand at some other woodworking type of projects. This was a really fun project! :) p.s. thanks Steven for the help with this, and you are a huge influence on my picture taking, I think I'm getting better at this photography thing you're so good at. :P
You Will Need
sweetsundae0 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!