Because I can't get enough Kenshin!
I like woodburning. So I found this wooden bracelet blank, and decided to do this project. Though I didn't know what to do at first. So I had it for... several months... and then I made up my mind, so here is my project!
Open to tons of ideas!
- redwolf54 added Woodburned Bracelet to craftyness 08 Nov 22:33
- Tyler T. favorited Woodburned Bracelet 14 Oct 05:23
- Francine M. favorited Woodburned Bracelet 29 Jan 05:50
- Bevvii D. added Woodburned Bracelet to 3Y3 <3 22 Nov 02:51
- Amanda S. favorited Woodburned Bracelet 04 Nov 02:16
- zoegirl221 added Woodburned Bracelet to Jewelry 15 Sep 20:21
- Veronica B. favorited Woodburned Bracelet 30 Aug 16:25
- kathy.w.medders favorited Woodburned Bracelet 07 Aug 04:28
- Bayou Jenn added Woodburned Bracelet to Jewelry 15 Jun 23:32
- Debbie S. favorited Woodburned Bracelet 30 Mar 23:32
Transfer your image to the braclet. You can use carbon paper, or whatever, or you can sight it. I just used a pencil. Soft pencil works well because you can erase well. Ink erasers and sandpaper work wonderfully for really, really big mistakes (like keeping it in your purse and getting ink splotches all over it)
Or, I found this fun stuff called Polyshades. Stain and polyurethane in one easy step. I chose satin finish, but it also comes in high gloss.
Put on one coat, let dry.
One more coat..
Let dry, and it's done! It takes FOREVER for this stuff to dry *sigh*
Adds a kind of antique feel, and tones down the color, but the high metalic krylon gold still shines!