You can make these vegetarian by swapping out the pepperoni slice and replacing it with a slice of zucchini, mushroom, red or green pepper, or tomato!
- anita.m.chisolm favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 17 Feb 13:35
- Summer O. favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 19 May 21:23
- Sierra H. favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 18 Mar 02:18
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 17 Sep 19:38
- Janay S. favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 05 May 20:56
- Ariane D. favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 04 May 03:03
- Linda Z. favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 22 Jan 11:56
- Pimke added Wonton Pizza Pockets to Essen 21 Jan 10:26
- Ирина Б. added Wonton Pizza Pockets to Пицца 19 Jan 08:51
- Ирина Б. favorited Wonton Pizza Pockets 19 Jan 08:49
Preheat oven to 375˚.
Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix Laughing Cow cheese with about a teaspoon of pasta sauce. You want the cheese to have a slightly thinner consistency than it has without the sauce, but you do not want it to be runny.
Place about a teaspoon of the cheese mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper.
Top with a pepperoni slice and a piece of torn basil.
Wet your finger and moisten the edges of the wonton wrapper. Fold over into a triangle shape. Press firmly to make sure it is sealed around the edges.
Place pizza pockets a cookie sheet and spray tops lightly with cooking spray. Dust with grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake in a 375˚ oven for a total of 12 minutes or until golden brown. Turn pizza pockets halfway through so they crisp up on both sides.