Wonder Woman on the cheap.
I made this costume in about a week for the Montreal Comic Con this past September. It was the first time I have ever cosplayed. I hand sewed the whole thing (except for the bustier) with items I already had in my closet, as well as some materials from the dollar store.
The boots are a pair of old winter boots I had that I covered with duct tape. The power bracelets are duct tape as well. I cut stars out of an old white t-shirt and hand sewed them all on.
The costume was received incredibly well at comic con (I was pleasantly surprised!) I hope you folks enjoy it too!
- stephanie favorited Wonder Woman Costume 10 Nov 01:04
- anita.n.g favorited Wonder Woman Costume 12 Sep 01:00
- alexandria.masters.5 favorited Wonder Woman Costume 18 Jun 12:29
- eFenuska added Wonder Woman Costume to Celebration 29 Apr 15:46
- Gabriela O. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 19 Nov 05:23
- doeeyeddame replied to a comment on her project Wonder Woman Costume 13 Nov 10:18
- Cat Morley commented on Wonder Woman Costume 12 Nov 19:52
- ali c. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 30 Oct 14:49
- MOTOX favorited Wonder Woman Costume 27 Oct 17:18
- K.T. H. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 27 Oct 02:51
doeeyeddame posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!