A retro Wonder Woman costume I made for a school dance.
The Sadie Hawkins Dance at my school was going to be Superhero themed, but since my school is a private Christian school, they decided that everyone would be wearing spandex and that just couldn't happen. They changed the theme to Mardi Gras, which I really don't think is any less scandalous, but my friends and I were set on being superheroes anyways. The dance ended up getting cancelled anyways, but we still went out to dinner in costume. My boyfriend is supposed to be Clark Kent, whether or not Wonder Woman and Clark Kent ever crossed paths as love interests. ;) I listed the budget as almost nothing because I ended up having all of the materials already at home except for the little star appliques!
- Katlyn D. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 25 Oct 21:08
- elizabeth s. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 18 May 22:19
- Deanna G. added Wonder Woman Costume to Fancy Dress 09 Jan 20:07
- Zombie Babe favorited Wonder Woman Costume 11 Nov 10:41
- Grace O. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 12 Oct 19:37
- Kt Bing added Wonder Woman Costume to Kaley Cuoco - DIY The Look 17 Jun 21:19
- Taina W. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 01 May 08:22
- eFenuska added Wonder Woman Costume to Celebration 29 Apr 11:45
- jessica_lfl favorited Wonder Woman Costume 22 Apr 03:25
- Gabriela O. favorited Wonder Woman Costume 19 Nov 05:23
Sarie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!