scarves are the skirt on the art
I love scarfs with my suits....Yes I do. I had no way for me to see them easily and they certainly were not beautiful to look at....I used what I had at hand to make this. It is paper mache with strips of screen in it for added strength (this was befor I knew how to make plastic). There is a peice of wood in the bottom with ribbon running around the bottom to hold the scarfs like a skirt. I decorated it and saved Grandma Milly's mink stole for the back of it ( not attached). to hang I put a peice of wood from side to side horizontally by the under arms and attached the wall hanger. This took many hours and planning to do but was well worth it!
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Woman Scarf Holder to why didn't I do this 30 Aug 13:37
- Debbie V. favorited Woman Scarf Holder 16 Feb 04:02
- Debbie V. added Woman Scarf Holder to Crafts 16 Feb 04:02
- Lorrie B. added Woman Scarf Holder to home dec 13 Apr 21:21
- meg s. replied to a comment on her project Woman Scarf Holder 05 Feb 18:20
- KMOM14 commented on Woman Scarf Holder 31 Jan 23:17
meg s. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!