A unique tree for Christmas time.
Sorry for not having pictures with the steps... maybe next time I make one, I'll remember to take pictures and upload them here.
- Kerry A. favorited Wire Christmas Tree 04 Sep 22:23
- laceysmom added Wire Christmas Tree to Christmas 11 Aug 21:43
- Laura S. favorited Wire Christmas Tree 05 Mar 23:13
- laceysmom favorited Wire Christmas Tree 29 Oct 19:18
- 02jhseaby added Wire Christmas Tree to Try 08 Jun 17:32
- 02jhseaby favorited Wire Christmas Tree 08 Jun 17:32
- Destany C. favorited Wire Christmas Tree 13 Dec 02:02
- helen.chambers.3950 favorited Wire Christmas Tree 15 Oct 17:19
- jen s. favorited Wire Christmas Tree 06 Oct 12:21
- zoegirl221 favorited Wire Christmas Tree 22 Sep 00:48
I start from the base of the tree going up. Twisting very tightly at the base part and loosely at the tree part.
Next, I screw the tree into the base.
Then, I glue the presents around the base of the tree.
Next, I add the ornaments to the tree. (I usually follow a pattern of colors)
If the holes in ornaments are a little bit to big for the wire I just hot glue each one down on either side of the hole so it won't move.
Then I take clay (that I cut into the shape of a star and baked) and put it at the top of the tree (sometimes twisting the wire will hold it into place other times glue will)
At the end, if the tree is a bit too wobbly or is leaning to much on one side, I tend to tie it to the presents at the bottom to stabilize it more.