this year I am knitting hats to all loved ones
I love knitting.
My hats are super easy to make - no fancy stitching.
I call this flow-knitting. I let the yarn tell me the story and I get the idea how the hat will look as I keep knitting. Right hat for Right person.
My basic hat goes like this.
Create suitable amount of coils to circs.
purr 2 round, then start knitting.
go as long you like then decrease for every 5, 7 or 10 stitch (which ever feels right). Keep doing that until you have suitable amount of stitches left.
For ending slip, knit, pass slipped stitch over until hat is finished.
Clean all the endings and stitch the top of the had closed.
<3 I let the yarn play the main role in my hats.
- Karen D. favorited Winter Hats 10 Jan 03:17
- Coral M. favorited Winter Hats 22 Nov 23:35
- Sallamari entered her project Winter Hats to We Are Knitters 19 Nov 12:03
- elarablair favorited Winter Hats 23 Feb 17:42
- Lisa O. favorited Winter Hats 04 Jan 16:13
- Sallamari entered her project Winter Hats to Secret Santa 26 Dec 18:02
- Jackie V. favorited Winter Hats 12 Dec 07:32
Sallamari posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!