When I moved into my flat in October 2009 I knew I wanted to have wineboxes at my wall as shelfes. I think they give a lot of personality to a room. I got the idea from one of my favourite shops "Wohngeschwister". They have a whole wall with beautiful old wooden boxes. They sell them but of cause they are too expensive for me. So I had to find some boxes on my own. I went to flea-markets and wineshops to find them. And thats probably what I like most about them. I found the nicest one at a flewmarket with a friend of mine and had to carry it all the way home... lots of memories. I hope my friends still remember that I like wine boxes and keep them for me so I can add on and maybe one day have a whole wall with boxes.
- leksee.swenson favorited Winebox Shelves 25 Feb 02:45
- gabriela.johnson.94 favorited Winebox Shelves 07 Jan 02:41
- Emma H. favorited Winebox Shelves 01 May 00:09
- RareJewel favorited Winebox Shelves 30 Apr 06:52
- Alissa B. favorited Winebox Shelves 28 Apr 20:25
- Liz K. favorited Winebox Shelves 24 Apr 10:59
- Daniela S. added Winebox Shelves to The Burrow DIY Ideas 23 Mar 13:58
- Pbnjxx added Winebox Shelves to For the Home 26 Jul 16:03
- Siana favorited Winebox Shelves 27 Sep 08:31
- Tamra T. favorited Winebox Shelves 03 Aug 15:43
Find boxes and stain them.
First mark where you want to drill your boxes and drill. (Of cause you are careful not to drill into your floor)
Have someone to help you to decide where and which way to hang up the boxes and markt the position with a pencil. Just draw through the wholes of the boxes, using a water-level to make sure that the boxes are not lopsided.
Drill into your wall, put in the wall-plugs and you´re done! You can now srew in your bosex. If you are a perfectionist you can put washers between the screwtop and the boxes.
Done! Now have fun decorating!