Keep calm and drink wine!
I made a wine box collage in my room. I absolutely love it, so I thought I'd share my steps with you.
Sorry if my English is a little poor, I'm Dutch :)
- Tierra T. favorited Wine Box Collage 26 Oct 20:06
- CountessAudronasha added Wine Box Collage to lost girl 24 Aug 22:26
- HylianWriter534 favorited Wine Box Collage 05 Dec 02:37
- Siana favorited Wine Box Collage 12 Nov 06:36
- LABlonde added Wine Box Collage to HOME DECOR 18 Sep 12:31
- LABlonde favorited Wine Box Collage 18 Sep 12:30
- Cat Morley commented on Wine Box Collage 16 Sep 16:46
- Cat Morley added Wine Box Collage to Home Sweet Home 16 Sep 16:46
- Cat Morley favorited Wine Box Collage 16 Sep 16:45
- Cheyenne T. favorited Wine Box Collage 24 Aug 07:56
Take some sandpaper to smooth the edges!
Also use it for the inside of the little 'door', it has to be smooth, otherwise the blackboard is too rough.
Paint it, use some tape for the edges.
Let it dry. Paint another layer.
Use a (water)level when hanging the boxes. It is quite tricky, so have someone to help you with this.
I first drilled some holes in the boxes. That makes it easier to secure them to the wall.
IMPORTANT! It is a very good idea to make the collage on the floor first. In that way you can measure the distances between the boxes and make it look very neat!