enjoy home made lasagna over and over :-)
just something simple as you see.
home made lasagna but instead of normal pans go to the dollar store and you can buy tin pans with lids 3 for a dollar.
make a double or triple batch of lasagna and enjoy some that night and freeze the rest.
1 container can easly feed 2-4 people and cost wise it is way cheaper than store bought frozen junk and tastes way better.
- David P. favorited Why Buy Frozen ? 04 Jun 00:48
- Laura favorited Why Buy Frozen ? 02 Jan 05:30
- Joe W. entered his project Why Buy Frozen ? to Nostalgia Electrics Contest 27 Dec 07:31
- Joe W. entered his project Why Buy Frozen ? to Secret Santa 06 Dec 07:37
- Laura commented on Why Buy Frozen ? 10 Nov 21:31
Joe W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!