tape, spray & wear
i bought a 5 pack of v-neck shirts and got bored of wearing the plain white tees. so i decided to trick it out. i bought black fabric spray. then i taped up sections on the shirt. i also used mesh tape for a different print. then sprayed and let it dry.
i love it!
- plain shirt
- fabric spray/paint
- tape/mesh/any other creative items you choose
- wash/dry/iron shirt
- design and plan
- tape up sections you do not want colored
- layout shirt on flat clean surface
- place newspaper or cardboard in the shirt to prevent paint leaking to the back of the shirt
- get creative and start spraying!
- spray evenly/not evenly [depending on your design]
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY SHOWING OFF YOUR TEE!