OOOOOOOOooooooooo! fake furry leg wamers for everyone!
Ok so what I did was....
1. measured my leg... how long I wanted them... and how much they needed to go around...
2. Measured and traced my pattern on to the fake fur... made and cut out 4 pieces...
3. Sewed 2 pieces together to make a legging
4. Sewed a hem line on the top big enough to put through an elastic..
5. Sewed the elastic together
6. Try them on and dance!
Usually you can buy these furry leg warmers online for like $20.00... but it only cost me like $10.00. I didn't have to buy my needle, thread or elastic so thats not factored into the price..but you can buy a needle and thread at the dollar store..along with the elastic...if they don't have any...then you don't have to use elastic.. you can use anything that will help the legging stay up :) Oh yeah when cutting the fake fur make sure you don't cut the fur the wrong way... you might to brush the fur to the side while you cut out the patterns so you don't cut any fur short....There you go! Awesome cheaper fluffs...BTW My friend and I compared her online bought leg warmers to my made ones... and we both agree mine are way better :P ALSO haha the reason why it took me 5 hours because I'm a very slow hand sewer...
- Scarlett T. added White Fake Fur Leggings :) to Ideas To Do 10 Jan 02:29
- Zombie Babe added White Fake Fur Leggings :) to new wardrobe 29 Sep 09:13
- Kez N. favorited White Fake Fur Leggings :) 01 Mar 03:29
- wish009 favorited White Fake Fur Leggings :) 15 Feb 01:10
- Ashley W. favorited White Fake Fur Leggings :) 07 Jan 04:56
- Agika1235 favorited White Fake Fur Leggings :) 15 Oct 11:59
- Jimmy D. favorited White Fake Fur Leggings :) 07 Oct 03:42
- Rae favorited White Fake Fur Leggings :) 05 Jul 19:42
DerK posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!