Hottest shot in town!
It's fun to have one over-the-top appetizer that's easy to prepare. You can make my WHISKEY SPIKED MAPLE BACON several days in advance then warm them up in the microwave or have them coming out of the oven as your guests arrive. The smell of the bacon glazing will have your company drooling but make sure you let the bacon cool slightly before serving.
- Marni C. added Whiskey Spiked Maple Bacon to Food 15 Nov 21:30
- Summer O. favorited Whiskey Spiked Maple Bacon 15 Jul 04:42
- Leigh C. favorited Whiskey Spiked Maple Bacon 24 Apr 01:32
- PixieFey added Whiskey Spiked Maple Bacon to Recipes To Try 23 Apr 19:52
- tom./ favorited Whiskey Spiked Maple Bacon 21 Apr 10:53
- michelle.hooton.102 published her project Whiskey Spiked Maple Bacon 21 Apr 06:00
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. - it’ll make your clean-up so much easier!
Place a rack the same size on top of parchment.
Lay bacon on rack – don’t worry if the bacon overlaps, it shrinks as it cooks.
Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes.