Easy homemade stationery
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Watercolor Stripe Cards 19 Jul 07:18
- Quirky-Ark favorited Watercolor Stripe Cards 24 Aug 18:24
- Melia P. favorited Watercolor Stripe Cards 16 Aug 00:12
- hoppipolli favorited Watercolor Stripe Cards 28 Jul 02:03
- Ashley W. favorited Watercolor Stripe Cards 19 Jul 03:10
- Hannah W. published her project Watercolor Stripe Cards 18 Mar 14:55
Attach pieces of washi tape in a stripe pattern across the card, making sure you press down hard all the way across. (It's a good idea to have a piece of scrap paper underneath to catch bleeding paint.)
Brush a light coat of water across the card, then paint your watercolors. I liked using just blue for the thank-you card I made, then a combination of orange, pink, and yellow for the Valentine's Day card.
Allow the paint to dry completely!
Once the paint is dry, carefully peel the tape off.
Stamp your message!
If your card is a little wavy after the paint dries, try putting a few heavy books on top of it for an hour or two to help straighten it out.