Frame any picture with this washi tape mitering technique.
Learn how to make clean mitered edges with washi tape. Use this technique to frame any picture you want. This looks great for gift wrap, cards, etc.
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Washi Tape Framed Photos 06 Jul 01:37
- Jac D. favorited Washi Tape Framed Photos 08 Apr 04:11
- forbunnie favorited Washi Tape Framed Photos 04 Mar 15:57
- Emma H. favorited Washi Tape Framed Photos 14 Nov 01:10
- Alissa B. favorited Washi Tape Framed Photos 31 Oct 02:01
- Jessica O. published her project Washi Tape Framed Photos 27 Oct 06:00
Lay a piece of parchment paper down for your crafting surface. Place your photo on top of it. Now, place four pieces of tape on the sides of your photo. The tape should only cover the border and hang half way off the sides of the photo. All four corners of tape should overlap. Refer to the picture above.