My own Irish Hiking Scarf
This scarf pattern originally came from Hello Yarn. I linked the website and PDF file with the original copy write underneath this.
This scarf is not my own pattern I am just sharing it for others who haven't came across it.
Here is the original website this came from:
Also the PDF is the file from the website.
- Karen D. favorited Warm Cable Scarf 10 Jan 03:43
- princesstwynkee p. favorited Warm Cable Scarf 07 Dec 09:40
- Chocolate favorited Warm Cable Scarf 17 Mar 18:14
- Natalia L. favorited Warm Cable Scarf 11 Dec 15:00
- sosha added Warm Cable Scarf to crotchet knitting 24 Sep 21:30
- Amanda Wicked favorited Warm Cable Scarf 20 Aug 23:54
Cast on 42 stitches
Row 1. (WS) K2, P2, K2, P6, K2, P2, K2, P6, K2, P2, K2, P6, K2, P2, K2
Row 2. (RS) K4, P2, K6, P2, K2, P2, K6, P2, K2, P2, K6, P2, K4
Row 3. (WS) repeat row 1
Row 4. (RS) repeat row 2
Row 5. (WS) repeat row 1.
Row 6. (RS) repeat row 2.
Row 7. (WS) repeat row 1.
Row 8. (RS) K4, P2, C6F*, P2, K2, P2, C6F*, P2, K2, P2, C6F*, P2, K4
Repeat these rows to desired length,
ending on row 7. Bind off.
C6F = Slip 3 sts. onto a cable needle and hold to front of work. K3, then K the 3 sts. off cable needle.
Bind off and enjoy!