dress up a bare wall/room
My walls looked bare and I've been feeling creative. As I live in a city, I thought I'd bring nature inside! Unfortunately, I didn't realize I draw trees that would probably be at home in a Tim Burton movie. I did this over the course of one day.
- Tracey H. favorited Wall Trees 19 Aug 19:05
- John L. added Wall Trees to Ed Sheeran 07 Nov 02:30
- MischievousRaven added Wall Trees to Mad hatter - tea room 07 Feb 13:52
- Rebecca M. favorited Wall Trees 19 Jun 19:38
- craftylilred favorited Wall Trees 28 Jan 09:03
- CountessAudronasha added Wall Trees to Dracula's room 24 Aug 22:23
- Kelsey G. replied to a comment on her project Wall Trees 15 May 14:54
- Spookachtige favorited Wall Trees 14 May 17:45
- Spookachtige commented on Wall Trees 14 May 17:44
- federica f. favorited Wall Trees 16 Dec 00:58
Use chalk on the wall to get an idea of where the branches might go, chalk can be wiped off with a wet towel or can be rubbed off. Then with a smaller brush hand paint the branches (make sure they get smaller as they go out and that when split, the split is about even in size. Let dry and you're done!