Man its been a while! My summer has consisted of lazy days at home and in the park, working day and overnight shifts, walks with Chili Palmer, Brooklyn flea markets, watching movies, obsessing over the Twilight saga, homework, and home improvements.
- witterings favorited Wall Art 13 May 12:50
- Jenifer E. favorited Wall Art 04 Feb 12:59
- TARA R. added Wall Art to must try this 06 Jan 01:23
- Heather H. favorited Wall Art 21 Dec 01:49
- Leigh C. favorited Wall Art 19 Nov 02:47
- Cortney R. favorited Wall Art 18 Nov 07:11
- bondsamantha07 favorited Wall Art 13 Jul 06:14
- Kristen B. added Wall Art to Room Ideas 01 Jun 16:46
- karmy_2683 favorited Wall Art 26 May 13:11
- Birgit added Wall Art to Wall decor 06 Apr 16:09
So the idea was to make inexpensive wall art to hang over my couch, by taking the three frames and covering them with different pattern fabrics. I made three separate trips to Ikea with no luck at finding three different patterns that I liked. FINALLY last Saturday I had pattern success, Ikea stocked up the fabric section and I was able to find the patterns I liked. I bought two patterns at $7.99 a yard and the third was $5.99 a yard. When I got home Saturday night, I spent over an hour putting together the 3 frames. I spent all Sunday afternoon cutting, ironing, stretching, hammering, bleeding, and hanging my new wall art.