A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Home
Need more space to house all that great kid literature you’re collecting? Try updating a wooden wagon to be a mobile bookshelf.
- Rebecca M. favorited Wagon Bookshelf 13 Jun 00:06
- Mia_Ferry added Wagon Bookshelf to Room Decor 18 Jul 10:27
- Alissa B. favorited Wagon Bookshelf 19 May 17:29
- ale_corason favorited Wagon Bookshelf 19 May 07:11
- TheSewingMaven favorited Wagon Bookshelf 17 May 07:07
- PG UK published her project Wagon Bookshelf 17 May 06:00
Use the primer to paint the rest of the wooden sides as well as the rubber wheels.
Use the white spray paint to paint the entire wagon white (we needed at least 2 to 3 coats of spray paint).
Once the paint is dry, use the card stock to make a triangle template and trace your triangles along the front and sides of the wagon. Use the teal craft paint to fill in the triangles. Paint the inside of the front wheels with the yellow craft paint.