use and old sweater to make your very own voodoo doll!
There comes a day when you realize not all browsers are created equal. Most developers discover this early on, but most users do not. Therefore, developers must support many versions of browsers that they wish would just crawl in a hole and disappear.
This is one reason I dealt with my frustration for Internet Explorer by upcycling a blue sweater into Iggy the IE voodoo doll. Each time an IE bug is found, Iggy gets a pin. You can also make a voodoo doll. It does not have to be for a browser you loathe.
- Kitty S. added Voodoo Doll to Stuff To Be Making 07 Nov 11:15
- Rikki L. favorited Voodoo Doll 23 Oct 14:22
- Kez N. favorited Voodoo Doll 14 Feb 21:49
- Kassiopia favorited Voodoo Doll 04 Sep 23:07
- Cooki favorited Voodoo Doll 02 Aug 06:40
- Trina M. favorited Voodoo Doll 27 Jul 19:55
Sketch a doll outline. Don't skimp out, the fatter you can go - the better.
Keep your pieces inside-out and start sewing near the inside of one knee. Continue sewing around his outline stopping at the other inside knee joint.
Push the fabric through to turn him right-side-out. Stuff him trying to fill the outer extremities first (head, hands, feet). Keep going until he is plump and full, then hand stitch up the last section.
Fabric paint a dead expression on his face. Keep pins close at hand.