How to create a virtual wardrobe of your clothes.
- Pbnjxx favorited Virtual Wardrobe 25 Jul 22:12
- George S. favorited Virtual Wardrobe 10 Jul 10:26
- CraftyCat added Virtual Wardrobe to Sewing 17 Jun 17:59
- arina m. favorited Virtual Wardrobe 08 Jan 23:00
- Dianna Reed added Virtual Wardrobe to tings to be done! 06 Nov 18:22
- csmithheart favorited Virtual Wardrobe 09 Sep 03:33
- Lena G. favorited Virtual Wardrobe 17 Jun 12:10
- Irene Wildfox added Virtual Wardrobe to Art 09 Jun 13:04
- Emily Z. favorited Virtual Wardrobe 08 Jun 13:00
- Marylou P. added Virtual Wardrobe to Misc. 08 Apr 06:20
Organize your photos.
Once you've snapped all of your wardrobe, it's time to organise your photos. You can do this with an application for your computer (just like <a href="http://www.catmorley.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cluelesswardobe.jpg" target="_self">in the movie Clueless</a>), or get an application your phone. Here are a few you can try out:
<a href="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301669520&mt=8" target="_blank">Stylish Girl</a><strong> </strong>is the one that I use for my iPhone. It's completely free and lets you store, organise and mix & match outfits. It even has a wishlist section, so you can put together potential outfits using items you don't yet own.
<a href="http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/home_learning/dressassistant.html" target="_blank">Dress Assistant</a> is a program for your computer that lets you organise your pieces and pull together clothes, like you would on a paper doll. It's free and available on Mac and PC.
<a href="http://www.mycloset.com/" target="_blank">My Closet</a> is a website, which lets you upload photos, organise and share your outfits.