Pretty Purple Soothing Gel
This soothing gel can be rubbed over mild irritations such as sunburn, bug bites, rashes, dry skin, razor burn, and minor scrapes. You can, also, incorporate it into lotion and cream recipes.
- Caroline G. favorited Violet Infused Aloe 08 Sep 18:42
- Maddy P. favorited Violet Infused Aloe 31 Aug 02:31
- SilverSnake S. favorited Violet Infused Aloe 24 Aug 10:31
- shawnia.willson favorited Violet Infused Aloe 09 Jul 03:49
- Crafterella featured Violet Infused Aloe 27 Jun 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited Violet Infused Aloe 26 Jun 18:07
- Jan B. published their project Violet Infused Aloe 26 Jun 09:00
You Will Need
Place the flower petals and aloe gel in the bottom of a small food processor. Blend thoroughly.
Press through a fine mesh sieve with your fingers to strain. (This part is messy!)
Store the pretty purple aloe gel in your refrigerator for a few weeks. For longer storage, freeze in ice trays and store the frozen cubes in freezer bags for 3 to 6 months.