Gorgeous upcycled jars
So simple, but so gorgeous.
- AlterEgo Designs added Vintage Upcycled Tea Light Jars to DIY The Room- Gotham's Selena Kyle 05 Feb 17:18
- MischievousRaven added Vintage Upcycled Tea Light Jars to bedroom ideas 22 Feb 11:11
- arielcnc added Vintage Upcycled Tea Light Jars to stuffz 23 Dec 20:37
- Eszter P. added Vintage Upcycled Tea Light Jars to Emma Watson 22 Oct 21:24
- Steampanda added Vintage Upcycled Tea Light Jars to To Do 21 Oct 20:20
- Nicola H. published her project Vintage Upcycled Tea Light Jars 15 Oct 21:00
Get your hands on some washi tape, look out for 30cm width on ebay. Take some ribbon and other embellishments and some old jars. Salsa or chutney jars work the best, make sure the surface is even all the way around the circumference.
Carefully stick the tape all aroubd the jar making sure its laid smooth and meets evenly around the back. Add ribbons or embellishments to the lip of the jar. WARNING! Carefull not to put anything to near the inside of the jar where it might catch fire.
That's it, you're done. Could not be simpler :)