This pretty bracelet made in antique gold findings has a delicate vintage feel.
This pretty bracelet made in antique gold findings has a delicate vintage feel. With a jump ring chain you will feel a real sense of achievement by making it from scratch!
- Key West Witch favorited Vintage Style Charm Bracelet 07 May 16:58
- RareJewel favorited Vintage Style Charm Bracelet 20 Jul 06:25
- natashua.vanaswegen favorited Vintage Style Charm Bracelet 17 Feb 08:17
- zoegirl221 favorited Vintage Style Charm Bracelet 18 Sep 02:19
- zoegirl221 added Vintage Style Charm Bracelet to Jewelry 18 Jul 03:44
- Anett E. favorited Vintage Style Charm Bracelet 01 Jun 11:28
- the plum girl favorited Vintage Style Charm Bracelet 28 Apr 13:04
- Raven B. added Vintage Style Charm Bracelet to Interesting 30 Dec 17:33
- LaRissa F. favorited Vintage Style Charm Bracelet 17 Sep 07:08
Open an 8mm jump, ring attach a trigger clasp, two more 8mm jump rings then close the jump ring. Open two 8mm jump rings, attach them to the previous two that were added, add two more and close both of the jump rings.
Continue adding jump rings in this way to create a chain. When you have added 27 links, add a single jump ring, this will be part of the clasp.
Onto a headpin pick up any bead, you will need to add a rocaille to the headpin to keep the glass ovals in place.
Trim the headpin a centimetre above the bead. With the round nosed part of your pliers bend it into a loop and
Repeat step 3 for all of your beads. Only use one 4mm bicone per headpin and put these aside.
Open an 8mm jump ring, add one of your beaded headpins and join to the bracelet making sure you loop through both of the jump ring links. Close the jump ring. Add your beads in this way along the bracelet varying the beads as you go, spacing them evenly.
Open a 5mm jump ring and add a headpin with a 4mm bicone join to the bracelet, loop through both of the jump ring links. Close the jump ring.
Add the bicones along the length of the bracelet. Add some jump rings with two or three bicones to the bracelet. Make sure they are spaced evenly.