Create a gorgeous set
- Gorica T. commented on Vintage Romance Jewellery Set 03 Nov 23:09
- Carla added Vintage Romance Jewellery Set to Future Projects 15 Aug 03:18
- Rebecca M. favorited Vintage Romance Jewellery Set 21 Jun 15:56
- Laura added Vintage Romance Jewellery Set to Headwear + Jewelry 03 Sep 06:30
- Rachel B. favorited Vintage Romance Jewellery Set 30 May 03:50
- Danielle M. favorited Vintage Romance Jewellery Set 13 May 08:14
- Danielle M. added Vintage Romance Jewellery Set to Necklaces 13 May 08:14
- Walking P. added Vintage Romance Jewellery Set to make it soon 08 May 14:15
- Markee R. added Vintage Romance Jewellery Set to Miss Piggy 02 Apr 09:36
- Kathy J. favorited Vintage Romance Jewellery Set 30 Mar 16:06
Cut five 30cm lengths of plastic coated wire. Take one length,
thread the end through a crimp,
bend into a loop and pass back
through the crimp. Squeeze with
the hole nearest the plier handles
to make a ‘v’ shape. Use the other
hole on the pliers to make it round.
Repeat for the other lengths and
add a crimp cover.
Thread the beads on as follows:
Wire 1 – 1x4mm, 9x6mm, 1x4mm. Wire 2 – 17x4mm. Wire 3 –
4mm, 11x6mm, 4mm. Wire 4 – 21x4mm, wire 5 – 4mm, 13x6mm,
4mm pearls. Thread on a looped eyepin. Mirror the order of the
beads for the second half of the necklace. Pull tight and add crimps,
trim the excess wire and crimp
covers to each length in the
same way as step 2.
Cut a 17cm, a 16.5cm and a 16cm length of chain. Attach the
longest to the two bottom wires of the necklace with a 7mm jump
ring. Add the medium length to the centre wire and the shortest
chain to the two top wires. Join the ends of the chain with a jump
ring and add a second jump ring. Repeat for the other side and add
your trigger clasp instead of the second jump ring.
Thread nine 4mm beads onto a headpin. Trim 1cm above the bead,
bend into a loop and close. Make another and a third with seven
6mm beads on. Open the loop of an eyepin and attach one of the
4mm beaded headpins, close the loop. Thread on a 4mm bead, the
6mm beaded headpin and another 4mm bead. Trim 1cm above the
4mm bead, bend into a loop, add the remaining beaded headpin
and close the loop. Attach a 5mm jump ring to the loop top of the
centre headpin, add a long ballwire and close the jump ring. Repeat
to make a pair.
Cut five 25cm lengths of plastic coated wire. Make six looped eyepins. Attach each wire to a loop in one of the eyepins. Add crimps
and crimp covers. Thread on a 4mm pearl to each, followed by a
looped eyepin. First section: Wire 1 -1x4mm, 5x6mm, 1x4mm, wire
2 – 10x4mm, wire 3 - 1x4mm, 5x6mm, 1x4mm, wire 4 10x4mm,
wire 5 - 1x4mm, 5x6mm, 1x4mm and add a looped eyepin. Middle
section: Wire 1 -1x4mm, 10x6mm, 1x4mm, wire 2 – 18x4mm, wire 3
- 1x4mm, 10x6mm, 1x4mm, wire 4 - 18x4mm, wire 5 - 1x4mm,
10x6mm, 1x4mm and add a looped eyepin. The end section is the
same as the first. Add the crimps and crimp covers to mirror the
other end. Add a jump ring to the middle loop of the end eyepins.
Attach a trigger clasp to one and a second jump ring to the other.