Vintage buttons made into one size fits all jewelry.
I like vintage buttons so much that I had to put a ring on them. (Lol)
- Monika Gottindottir entered their project Vintage Button Rings to Harmonee's Creations 07 Mar 04:00
- Emma H. favorited Vintage Button Rings 20 Dec 17:45
- Nankita favorited Vintage Button Rings 20 Oct 02:06
- J.N. Cahill added Vintage Button Rings to Jewelry 23 Jul 23:52
- Maureen M. favorited Vintage Button Rings 23 Jun 04:52
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Vintage Button Rings 11 Jun 12:36
- Monika Gottindottir entered their project Vintage Button Rings to Hats On Heads 28 May 13:57
- Danielle H. added Vintage Button Rings to To-make list 28 May 08:19
- notsomildrose83 favorited Vintage Button Rings 21 May 18:40
- sarahjane.ward.39 added Vintage Button Rings to to makee 12 May 01:46
Gather your favorite buttons and some ring blanks, and heat up your hot glue gun.
Cut off the shanks on the buttons, and using a dab of hot glue, adhere the buttons to the ring blanks. Make sure they're centered.
Vintage buttons layer nicely with fake flowers and can make awesome statement rings!