Jubilee inspired vintage bunting
The shops had sold out of bunting on the day of the jubilee and my mum wanted something to cheer the house up on a rainy afternoon - it took a lot longer than I anticipated so it wasn't finished until most of the celebrations were over!
- IMG_0007.JPG 917 KB [ Download ]
- Alissa B. favorited Vintage Bunting 08 Dec 22:33
- HerNameIsAlixx added Vintage Bunting to DIY The Room - Palaye Royale 29 Nov 13:49
- ozzy.pointer favorited Vintage Bunting 04 Apr 23:05
- Bayou Jenn added Vintage Bunting to Buntings, Garlands, Banners 16 Jun 00:00
- aurelas favorited Vintage Bunting 28 Jan 16:44
- Taurean F. favorited Vintage Bunting 25 Nov 05:27
- Tessa Y. favorited Vintage Bunting 15 Jul 18:35
If you wish to have a 'centre-piece' cut out a template, I used the stamp image of the Queens head, and place it onto a piece of bunting.
Cut a length of string, again depending upon how long and how spaced out you want your bunting. I used some small pegs and with my centre piece in the middel pegged the flags along the string.