Skirt and bustle for a Victorian style costume
Made using skirt pattern Butterick 4954. I made the skirt a bit bigger so i could fit a hoop petticoat underneath to give it volume. I also made the skirt shorter and added a rectangular piece that was about 4 metres long so as to give the tiered piece on the bottom a small amount of gathering.
The bustle was created using Becca K's burlesque bustle skirt tutorial http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/burlesque_bustle_skirt, with a few alterations. I highly recommend this tutorial.
The corset was purchased online.
- Lauren S. favorited Victorian Style Skirt 12 Oct 16:03
- Maya G. added Victorian Style Skirt to Skirts inspiration 23 Feb 14:04
- Maje Zmaje added Victorian Style Skirt to Ulyana Sergeenko 05 May 09:45
- Maje Zmaje favorited Victorian Style Skirt 05 May 09:45
- Evelyn M. favorited Victorian Style Skirt 27 Mar 04:18
- Caroline W. added Victorian Style Skirt to sewing 14 Mar 23:52
- Nichol P. favorited Victorian Style Skirt 28 Jan 05:56
- Carole C. favorited Victorian Style Skirt 28 Sep 14:51
- vivix favorited Victorian Style Skirt 10 Jul 07:12
- PimpKitten added Victorian Style Skirt to Do Eeeet 26 Jun 02:09
Twyla S. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!