The perfect addition to your vintage or antique winter ensemble.
For this project, I used rabbit fur and a scrap of red velvet I had lying around.
You could use faux fur if you want...But that is more plastic and chemicals used, and really isn't that great as you can't wash it much or put it in the dryer. Real fur is sustainable, natural, and biodegradable.
Oh well, everyone has their likes and dislikes.
If you want the pattern, it is found here:
- Melanie G. favorited Victorian Muff 25 Mar 21:55
- Super Fer favorited Victorian Muff 02 Nov 13:49
- Alisa B. favorited Victorian Muff 21 Sep 13:19
- Blaise P. added Victorian Muff to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 05:29
- EmmaBroad.Angelfire favorited Victorian Muff 15 Mar 13:17
- Zombie Babe favorited Victorian Muff 16 Feb 09:24
- sanne.plantinga.39 favorited Victorian Muff 21 Jan 23:04
- Witchy favorited Victorian Muff 19 Jan 06:49
- Jessyca r. added Victorian Muff to Victorian 17 Jan 06:52
- C T. added Victorian Muff to Accessories! x 12 Jan 02:50
llJulie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!