Gross out your friends and Family.
I got my inspiration from a tile-saw accident! Make sure you use Medusa eyeshadows and dusts to shade because you want very strong pigments.
- Vi F. favorited Very Dead Zombie 18 Apr 23:48
- Antonio L. commented on Very Dead Zombie 11 Aug 21:18
- PixieFey added Very Dead Zombie to The Undead 20 May 11:38
- Peggals <3 added Very Dead Zombie to Zombie Bride 08 Aug 09:17
- Jess W. commented on Very Dead Zombie 10 Apr 23:10
- Jess W. favorited Very Dead Zombie 10 Apr 23:10
- Amber C. favorited Very Dead Zombie 18 Oct 04:52
- Taylor.Boles53708 favorited Very Dead Zombie 13 Oct 21:50
- Amanda T. favorited Very Dead Zombie 21 Aug 07:44
- Constance B. entered her project Very Dead Zombie to Medusa's Make-Up Contest 07 Oct 17:21
1. Highlight your subject's cheekbones and occipital lobes with a good quality white cake make-up (I use Ben Nye).
2. Shade in the cheekbones and temples with Medusa eyeshadow in Electric Black. Now you have your dead "base" to build your prosthetic on.
3. Gently unwind your cotton ball into a line. Dip into your latex and apply to your subject's face starting at her chin and running along side her nose. Leave enough space for your "teeth". Using the back of your eyeshadow brush, press and manipulate the cotton so it blends more naturally into her face. (Don't worry, the latex will rub off your brush).
4. While that dries (about 10-15 minutes), make your "teeth" by applying cotton to the backs of five small press-on nails with latex or spirit gum if you have some. Then latex on your subject, making sure to cover the lip so it appears to be sheared off.
5. While her teeth are drying on her face, mix your blood with bread or cracker crumbs until you get a very nasty, scabby paste. Set aside.
6. Line her eyes with a Medusa Black pencil. Then shade the corners liberally with Medusa eyeshadow in Electric Red or Pink. Shade the other side of her mouth with Medusa Black and Eyedust in "Maryjane" for a very rotted look.
7. Using your stipple sponge, apply "Zombie Flesh" or your own grey/ green cake make-up mix randomly about her face to make rotty spots.
8. Paint the wound with a deep red cake make-up(I mix red with a teensy bit of black and steel gray).
9. Paint the teeth a brownish yellow mixture of shadows.
10. Fill in the wound with your breadcrumb blood mixture.