Vera Bradley Purse? Lame. Make a one-of-a-kind Vera Bradley Dress!
Back when Vera Bradley purses were all the rage, I found this cloth at Joann Fabrics. I bought a ton of it, not quite knowing what to do with it, since I'm not a purse kind of girl. Eventually I decided to use this McCall's pattern that I found on sale to create a dress, since I needed something new to wear. The reason this dress took so long was because this was my first sewing project in a long time when I made it, this was my first item using a zipper (I had a lot of problems there for some reason), and this dress has a lining, which is essentially a second dress sewn inside the other dress to make it have a neater finish. Please excuse all the wrinkles on this dress. I just finished repairing it and didn't feel like ironing it. As you can tell, I'm obviously not becoming a model anytime soon (and my sister isn't becoming a photographer, either). Please feel free to comment and ask questions below, on my profile, or via private messaging. Thanks for viewing this!
- Leta P. favorited Vera Bradley Inspired Dress 30 Aug 21:59
- Laura G. commented on Vera Bradley Inspired Dress 04 Apr 23:44
- Olivia H. entered her project Vera Bradley Inspired Dress to SINGER Dress Form Contest 04 Apr 13:02
- Olivia H. entered her project Vera Bradley Inspired Dress to Ugly Christmas Sweater 27 Nov 15:29
- Olivia H. entered her project Vera Bradley Inspired Dress to Darby Smart 06 Aug 14:44
- Hannah S. favorited Vera Bradley Inspired Dress 11 Oct 02:46
- victoria therese favorited Vera Bradley Inspired Dress 14 Sep 17:49
- Olivia H. entered her project Vera Bradley Inspired Dress to Drape Drape 2 29 Aug 21:41
Olivia H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!