The Social Bite Cookbook
This dish is very easy to make and very tasty, and it’s full of nutrients such as iron, potassium, fibre and starch. It can work as a veggie dish for two or as a side for four. Our testers served this on the side with sausages.
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Veggie Spinach And Baby Potatoes 28 Jul 02:11
- Alecia B. favorited Veggie Spinach And Baby Potatoes 28 Dec 09:38
- Alicia M. commented on Veggie Spinach And Baby Potatoes 23 Nov 08:44
- Alicia M. favorited Veggie Spinach And Baby Potatoes 23 Nov 08:42
- Freight Books published her project Veggie Spinach And Baby Potatoes 23 Nov 06:00
Bring a pan of water to the boil and then blanch the potatoes for 10–12 minutes, testing they are cooked with a fork (the potatoes should be soft but not breaking up). Drain and set aside.
Heat a frying pan on a medium heat, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil then add the potatoes and garlic, tossing them around for 2–4 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the spinach and stir everything together for about 3–5 minutes.
Finally add the spinach, mixing everything together. Season to taste and serve.