Cook your own veggie fritters
These fritters are so easy to make and involve random ingredients that one may have lying around the house - feel free to replace the veggies with what's in stock in your fridge. Broccoli can be used instead of cauliflower, zucchini instead of beetroot...options are endless!
- kzk favorited Veggie Fritters 28 Nov 17:51
- Marie B. favorited Veggie Fritters 08 Aug 17:13
- Jenn favorited Veggie Fritters 21 Jun 14:52
- joathina favorited Veggie Fritters 16 Jan 12:03
- Crafterella featured Veggie Fritters 05 Jan 13:56
- Cat Morley commented on Veggie Fritters 14 Dec 14:57
- Cat Morley favorited Veggie Fritters 14 Dec 14:57
- KelliDroze added Veggie Fritters to Food 14 Dec 05:22
- Louise E. favorited Veggie Fritters 13 Dec 13:36
- Angzii Attackz favorited Veggie Fritters 11 Dec 03:13
Preheat to 180C and prepare a sprayed & lined baking tray.
In your food processor, blend up the cauliflower until it’s rice-like/textured.
Mix with the other ingredients in a bowl and then form heaped TBSP-sized balls with your hands. You should get approximately 19-20 mini fritters. If you like you can make bigger burger-sized patties!
Flatten and place on the baking tray. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, then bake for 15-20 minutes more, until golden/crispy on top.