The lightest, fluffiest pancakes you will ever consume.
After a bit of cruising, I finally came across a vegan pancake recipe. I was too lazy to cook dinner, so I made these.
THEY ARE THE MOST EPIC PANCAKES EVER. Trust me, if I could marry them, I would.
They are so light and fluffy, and the bit of cinnamon just gives them a nice, different taste.
Sorry, there's no pics. I was too hungry and couldn't be bothered.
- Jenn M. favorited Vegan Pancakes Of Mass Deliciousness 23 Jan 20:12
- KelliDroze added Vegan Pancakes Of Mass Deliciousness to Breakfast 27 Oct 23:04
- KelliDroze added Vegan Pancakes Of Mass Deliciousness to Sweet 09 Mar 22:50
- Virginia M. added Vegan Pancakes Of Mass Deliciousness to Recipes to make 08 Dec 06:57
- Elaina B. favorited Vegan Pancakes Of Mass Deliciousness 17 Jul 01:53
- Hot Coco entered her project Vegan Pancakes Of Mass Deliciousness to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 09 Dec 20:40
Oil a large skillet and preheat over medium-high heat.
If you're using a non-stick skillet, skip this step.
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon (if you're using it).
In a seperate bowl, combine all the other ingredients.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and mix until just combined.
Do not overmix or the pancakes will become too tough. Make sure there's a few lumps, they're okay.
Cook pancakes until browned on the bottom and bubbles form on the top (about 4 minutes). Turn the pancakes over and cook until the bottoms are browned and the pancakes are barely firm until the touch.
Repeat with the rest of the batter, adding more oil to the pan if you need it.