Cook a Vegan Italian Cold Cut Sandwich with The Herbivorous Butcher in Minneapolis
Yield: 1 Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Assembly Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Tips or Notes: Prepping and setting out all the meats, cheese and vegetables on a plate will make layering the sandwich faster.
- KelliDroze added Vegan Italian Cold Cut Sandwich to Food 21 Jan 12:14
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Vegan Italian Cold Cut Sandwich 02 Mar 16:08
- Melissa Beth favorited Vegan Italian Cold Cut Sandwich 04 Feb 21:41
- Emma H. favorited Vegan Italian Cold Cut Sandwich 20 Sep 21:20
- A Bite To Eat published her project Vegan Italian Cold Cut Sandwich 18 Jul 09:00
You Will Need
Cut hoagie roll open, in half, lengthwise. Place inside of hoagie in a pan with oil or vegan butter and fry until the bread begins to brown and crisp.
Spread 1 tablespoon of mayo on each half of the hoagie.
Layer on meats and cheese across the length of the bottom half of the hoagie: pastrami, capicola ham, pepperoni and mozzarella.
Layer the onion, tomato, lettuce, and relish across the meats and cheese.
Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano across mayo on top half of hoagie.
Drizzle sunflower oil and vinegar over vegetables.
Eat and enjoy!