Recently vegan and craving chocolate? I've got just what you need!!
This is the perfect recipe for someone who has converted to vegan and has been having desperate cravings for chocolate. Don't worry! You can have your cruelty-free cake and eat it, too!
- Babsi's Bean Burgers added Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes to Vegan To Taste 24 Jun 23:23
- RareJewel favorited Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes 01 Nov 06:53
- rosa r. favorited Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes 25 Nov 23:17
- anita.n.g added Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes to Vegan/veggie munch 28 May 21:30
- FrankieStein favorited Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes 16 Feb 06:45
- anita.n.g favorited Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes 08 Jul 20:56
- Evening S. favorited Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes 08 Jul 18:21
- Mimi A. favorited Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes 12 Jan 13:26
- KelliDroze added Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes to Sweet 07 Jan 22:39
- KelliDroze added Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes to Sweet 07 Jan 22:38
Preheat your oven to 350 or 325 depending on your pan. 350 for shiny metal pans and 325 for darker non-stick pans. In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa until evenly blended. Make three wells in the flour mixture.
Pour the oil into one well, vinegar into the second and vanilla into the third.
Slowly pour the water over everything and mix on a low speed until everything is thoroughly combined. To ensure that your cupcakes are moist, mix in 2 extra tablespoons of vegetable oil!
***This is a thin batter, so don't be worried if it doesn't look like the right consistency!
Line your cupcake tin with 12 paper or foil liners and fill them 2/3rds full. Bake for 15-18 mins.
Cool your cupcakes IN their pans for about 30 mins. After the 30 mins, you can take them out of the pans to cool completely.
After cooling, you can simply dust them with confectioner's sugar or top them with your favorite frosting for those non-vegan folks out there!