Vegan banana nut cake and chocolate
Delicious vegan cake very easy and quick to do.
Vegan unleavened cake
- ArteinterrogantE entered her project Vegan Banana Nut Cake And Chocolate to Vegan Cuts 15 Jul 18:17
- HerNameIsAlixx added Vegan Banana Nut Cake And Chocolate to to try! 28 May 10:28
- Jenn favorited Vegan Banana Nut Cake And Chocolate 19 May 21:17
- Nancy! commented on Vegan Banana Nut Cake And Chocolate 19 May 18:06
- ArteinterrogantE published her project Vegan Banana Nut Cake And Chocolate 16 May 16:48
Mix flour , baking soda , salt and sugar. Once mixed add the oil and mix well.
I heat oven (not over 160 degrees) and while I'm pounding the nuts, chocolate breaking and crushing ripe bananas .
Stir all ingredients into a paste .
Grease a baking dish and pour a little flour so the dough does not stick and add the dough .
Leave for about an hour in the oven ( with a look at the 50 minutes to see how it goes ) .
Not rise more than 160º.
Remove from oven and cover while cooling .