Wish I could bottle the smell as it bakes....
When I bake this I always wish I could bottle the smell. It's so yummy.
I came up with the recipe whilst experimenting with egg free baking.
If you are making this for a vegan friend, ensure all your ingrediants are certified for vegan consumers.
The nuts and cocoa powder are optional but make it that much more tasty.
- Melissa Beth added Vegan Banana, Chocolate And Nut Bread to Foodening 14 Nov 11:19
- Jenn favorited Vegan Banana, Chocolate And Nut Bread 07 Jul 01:39
- susisorglos added Vegan Banana, Chocolate And Nut Bread to Backen 09 May 21:16
- KelliDroze added Vegan Banana, Chocolate And Nut Bread to Sweet 09 Mar 22:50
- Skacore_Princess entered her project Vegan Banana, Chocolate And Nut Bread to Pop Bakery 18 Aug 09:28
- Skacore_Princess entered her project Vegan Banana, Chocolate And Nut Bread to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 12 Dec 15:09
preheat over 180 degrees c
1) Beat sugar and butter until smooth
2) Beat in bananas, water and applesauce
3) In a separate bowl sive the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder
4) Mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture, mis till moist
5) Add the cocoa powder and nuts
6) Place the chopped banana in the bottom of the loaf tin
7) Pour in cake mixture
8) Bake for approximately 1 hour or until an inserted skewer comes out clean
9) Leave in the tin to cool for 10 mins then turn out onto a wire rack